Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cafe In The Park 18+ NSFW

Thank you for inviting me to your blog today Hunter, it’s lovely to be here.
I’m talking about my muse today. I’ve been asked countless times about what has inspired a story or about my muse. I always have some unexpected (for me) inspiration behind a story. Even a tiny thing can seed a story for me. I hesitate to name my muse as any one thing. Certainly, my muses are far away from the traditional ancient goddesses of the arts. It’s rare for me to have the same muse for two stories. Unless I have the god of dreams whispering in my ear and simply don’t know it, I attribute my stories to experiences, scenes, glimpses of other people’s lives, emotions, sometimes pictures, once or twice, a photograph.
Behind my love stories is always the thread of hope that somewhere in the world real love exists for some people. I always write happy endings. I simply have to. It usually just happens in my story as I write, but if it didn’t I’m sure I would contrive it.
I have a new release book from Siren Publishing, Café in the Park. It’s an erotic romance, which means the bedroom door is open in the love scenes. We get to experience the passion, lust and love each character has for the other. What inspired Café in the Park?
Over the summer, I noticed an upsurge of advertisements for dating agencies. After seeing a few for a leading matching site, I found myself grinning at the models used in the visuals for the person a client might meet. Then the idea for a story of a lonely woman who joins a dating site and actually meets her dream man seeded, but I couldn’t let him be a normal man, because I don’t really believe in the reality of internet or agency dating. Maybe I’ve only heard the horror stories. (smiles) The photos on the dating sites simply didn’t match with the models used in their advertisements and then I thought what if behind one of those photos lay a gorgeous man who had to hide his appearance for some reason?
Chris Donato, my hero, in Café in the Park, had to be different, a fantasy, a paranormal character, so that I could use the idea for a story at all.
I’ve always been interested in ancient history and know a few legends that have grown up around sacred sites across the world. I find Roman history fascinating. I combined a legend I know about a lost Roman legion and a legend from Native Americans to form the basis for why Chris Donato is what he is. The premise of his absolute origins still remains vague within the story because he must retain an air of mystery for me, so let’s just say he is ancient.
I always fall in love with my characters. Chris, and Emily, my heroine, are very loveable. Emily is so recognizable, a pretty, intelligent woman, longing for love and yet without the environment to find it. Chris is the quintessential paranormal hero, a mystery, an enigma, and yet desperate for love because of his life experience. He’s also a modern hero, a singer and guitar player in a rock band, and a competent businessperson. He’s sexy, kind, gorgeous, adorable, and something else…
 Read an excerpt 18+ NSFW
Emily came with a long, low moan, gasping and writhing on his tongue and fingers.
His eyes closed, he breathed in her scent. His cock jerked and grew as she groaned and thrust. This was more than he’d ever felt. It was bliss to hear and feel her come. He thrust his hard cock on the soft side of the sofa cushion.
Her hands teased at his ears as she reached down to hold his head.
Instinctively he knew she wanted to kiss him.
He let go of her clit regretfully and pulled his fingers from the lovely surround of her pussy. He kissed lovingly up her stomach to her mouth. His hand cupping a breast to soak up the softness there, he kissed her between whispers. “You’re so gorgeous and so sexy. I could make love to you forever. Never leave this place, never stop.”
Emily reached one hand to his cock. She shuffled to reach his balls with the other. She traced there, her fingertips moving over his skin.
Streams of sensation sent his hips thrusting in little involuntary jerks.
She tightened her grip on his cock.
“You’re hard again. That’s so yummy. Stand up. Let me suck you. I want to.”
Chris didn’t think he could stand up. His legs felt like jelly, but the lure of having her mouth on his cock was irresistible. He pulled away from her and stood.
She shifted to sit on the edge of the sofa. She brought him between her thighs to kiss the head of his cock.
That alone nearly made him come.
She licked along the shaft of his cock, held him, and sucked at the head as if he was a lollipop.
He moved to her sucks, his hands fisting in her hair. The feel of her lips going up and down his cock and the way she took most of his cock into her mouth made him sweat. He tried not to thrust into her mouth, tried not to grip her head hard. Sweat trickled down his back between his shoulders and filmed on his chest muscles.
She sucked deep until he growled with each one and then his orgasm hit him. It threw him forward into her mouth. The hot shooting cum filled her mouth and scorched the lower shaft of his cock as she held his ass and let him thrust into her mouth.
When the orgasm finished, the need to fall at her feet was so strong he bent to her ear.
“Emily, let’s lie down. I want to hold you close.”
She took his cock from her mouth. Kissed the head and stood.
“We’ll go to bed. Let’s go to bed.” She pulled him along by the hand to her bedroom.
Chris felt so spent, and so loved, with a soft sound of satisfaction, he let her lead him. When they were in her bedroom, he picked her up and laid her on the quilt. He kissed her tenderly before he lay down beside her and gathered her against his body possessively. She was his love now. He would never let her go.
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014, Siren Publishing All Rights Reserved

Available at 10% launch discount on the Siren Publishing website, Cafe in the Park, erotic, paranormal romance.
TBR
Pinterest posters

About Elodie:
Elodie Parkes is a British author writing romance, erotic, contemporary, and often with a twist of mystery, paranormal or suspense. Her books are always steamy, cool stories and hot love scenes.
Elodie lives in Canterbury with her two dogs. She works in an antique shop by day and writes at night, loving the cloak of silent darkness that descends on the rural countryside around her home.
She has also released titles as an individual indie author.
Find Elodie online: Blog  Tumblr  Facebook  Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment